Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photo Story 3 Multimedia Project

Come paint with me and Dee Boyles. I recreated a favorite day in Photo Story 3 with narration and music to boot! It is free to sign up and all I needed to add was to download Microsoft Media Player 10. Photo Story 3 was very user friendly and tons of fun.

I will use Photo Story 3 in teaching my art students by having them document different stages in their artworks. It is powerful for students to see and remember all the under layers and the metamorphosis that occurs during the process of creation. I love how it shows and encourages experimentation in the spirit of play!

Here's a direct link to the my video on YouTube.






2 comments:

  1. That was so beautiful, and very touching! I just had to tell you!

    I wanted to be an artist during my young adult years, so I can appreciate and relate to some of the feelings that went into this wonderful screencast.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific video production, and the embed quality is terrific. Thanks for sharing a personal experience and how it can be applied to the classroom.

    ReplyDelete